We’re always looking for passionate MSU Denver students to join our team.
The first step is simple: read more about our program below and fill out an online application. Once we receive your application, we will follow up shortly with more information about opportunities that match your interests. Keep in mind, our heaviest recruitment periods typically fall before the start of a new semester.
Creativity: Thinking outside the box to communicate and overcome challenges
Communications: Sharing information in a variety of formats
Judgment and decision-making: Identifying key issues, gathering essential information and formulating a plan for action
Teamwork: Collaborating with diverse populations, from administrators to community members to student peers
Technological awareness: Using new technologies to meet communication goals
- Be enrolled in at least 6 credits at MSU Denver
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA
- Meet with a Student Media administrator to complete all necessary volunteer or employment paperwork prior to commencement of activities
- Satisfy the responsibilities outlined in their job descriptions and strive to achieve select competencies. It is expected that students’ dedication to their media positions follow closely behind dedication to academic studies
All staff members are expected to:
- Attend weekly planning meetings for relevant entity and team
- Attend monthly Student Media staff meetings
- Meet all assigned deadlines
- Abide by office and university policies
- Provide monthly activity summaries to administrators
- Demonstrate contribution in measurable ways, including the fulfillment of duties described in position description
We want you! Here is what we’re currently hiring for:
These positions are considered hourly, with bi-weekly or monthly compensation.
There are currently no paid positions available
These are volunteer positions. Students who have been awarded Work-Study through the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid may be paid hourly in these positions.