The clinical research certification course helps individuals in the field of medicine, pharmacy, nursing, nutrient, dietetics, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other related fields to understand the world of medical literature better which helps them to in initiating and conducting clinical research. The course focuses on building the knowledge of the students towards the enhancement of clinical research. The program helps students to gain competitive benefits and knowledge required to perform clinical research more effectively and efficiently. The certification course of clinical research is divided mainly into 3 segments covering all the aspects of required clinical research from basics to the most advanced concepts of the overall program.
How to get certification in clinical research?
- The certification course of clinical research is a voice annotated program (VAP) wherein the applicants are provided with the required material to complete the program.
- The applicants are required to access the VAP and listen to the presentations carefully.
- The program is divided into 3 segments each concentrating on building the applicants knowledge-
- Deciphering the literature of clinical research
- Deciphering the statistical methods
- Clinical research principles
- The applicants are required to attempt the assessment of MCQs on the completion of every course.
- On the successful completion of all three assessment, the applicants will be provided with the certificate of completion of the clinical research program.